B2B: How to Hit 200% Sales Target in 30 Days
B2B: How to Hit 200% Sales Target in 30 Days
Salesmindsets premium B2B sales program (If you are selling a product or service to other companies) is aimed at radically improving sales performance and deals with both the mindset – disciplines, attitudes and habits – and the sales skills necessary to become a world class sales performer.
Day 1: Sales Mindset: Trainees are taught specific principles in Neuroscience related to thought management and how to manage the outputs in their sales by managing their thinking, emotions, choices and actions. In order to develop a belief system that drives high performance trainees need to learn to override their current limiting beliefs which cause inaction, procrastination, fear and failure and replace these with the disciplines and habits that drive massive outputs in sales. This is a powerful day that establishes the behaviours that drive sustainable performance over the long term.
Day 2: B2B Sales Skills: Trainees are taught the critical skills needed to operate in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing sales landscape. We cover everything from prospecting to cold calling, scripts, overcoming objections, pitches, opening accounts, becoming a strategic partner to your clients, negotiating, closing techniques and much more.
30 Day High Performance Mindset Mentoring Program: Trainees follow a 30 day work framework designed to support and reinforce the high performance disciplines and activity levels linked to 200% sales target.
To request a quote please email us at email@example.com or request a quote below and we will respond shortly.
Day 1: Sales Mindset
• Understanding the psychology behind how the sub-conscious mind controls your every decision and action including your sales performance.
• Using Neuro-Science and mindset principles to take control of your sales performance.
• Understanding Homeostasis and the innate human resistance to change and how to overcome this.
• How to rewire your subconscious-mind and establish high-performance disciplines and habits.
• Upgrading your mindset to successful thinking.
• Understanding how to unlock your full potential.
• Building extreme individual accountability for results.
• Understanding the power of perception and its ability to influence situations positively.
• Identifying the causes of poor performance and what to do about it.
• How to develop the key drivers to achieving big results – confidence, self-belief, self-esteem.
• Understanding the limitless nature of our potential.
• The importance of setting clearly defined goals over the long term, medium term and short term.
• Developing our own psychological buy-in to our goals.
• Building extreme efficiency and productivity.
• Removing the mental and emotional obstacles preventing us from achieving our true potential.
• How to trigger our own discomfort to ensure consistent growth and remain out of our comfort zone.
• How to think big and break down self-inflicted barriers and limits to performance.
• Setting new mental standards and performance expectations – a lesson from the Navy Seals.
A closer look at the 8 mental habits needed for success in sales:
Day 2: Sales Skills B2B
• Understanding how the world of sales has changed in the last 10 years
• Understanding the modern-day buyer and the complex relationship between buyer and seller.
• Defining the nature of the characteristics of the top sales performers.
• Understanding a sales methodology that is leaving everyone else behind.
• How to completely dominate your industry and not just compete.
• Getting clear on your value proposition (WIIFT) and being truly sold on your product/service.
• Effective prospecting – from lead generation to closing sales.
• Cold calling – all you need to know about scripts, numbers and conversion ratios.
• Overcoming Reflex responses, Brush-offs and objections.
• Social selling and building your own brand of excellence.
• How to reverse engineer 200% sales targets by linking targets to activities to that generate
• The importance of measuring and tracking sales performance.
• Learn how to create predictable outcomes in sales including targets and commission.
• How to leverage the compounding effect of small percentages across all aspects of your role.
• Defining your perfect client.
• Designing your own sales plan – MAP – Massive Action Plan.
• How to sell the features and benefits of your product or service.
• Opening relationships and accounts with clients that you only dreamed of.
• Account management and how to become an indispensable strategic partner to your client.
• Why price should never be an issue and how to demonstrate ongoing value and ROI to clients.
• How to get multiple commitments from clients throughout the sales process.
• The importance of demonstrating your product / service expertise.
• How to build credibility and trust with your clients.
• Asking the right questions to diagnose your client’s problems and understand their pain points.
• Exploring possibilities with clients and creating a need where one may not have existed.
• Creating urgency to buy now.
• Listening to your clients to uncover their real needs.
• Problem Solving – Its 99% of what we do.
• The art behind influencing your client positively.
• The importance of upselling and cross-selling your products or services to clients.
• The power of effective negotiating.
• Creating win-win deals and closing the sale.