Day 1: Sales Mindset
• Understanding the psychology behind how the sub-conscious mind controls your every decision and action including your sales performance.
• Using Neuro-Science and mindset principles to take control of your sales performance.
• Understanding Homeostasis and the innate human resistance to change and how to overcome this.
• How to rewire your subconscious-mind and establish high-performance disciplines and habits.
• Upgrading your mindset to successful thinking.
• Understanding how to unlock your full potential.
• Building extreme individual accountability for results.
• Understanding the power of perception and its ability to influence situations positively.
• Identifying the causes of poor performance and what to do about it.
• How to develop the key drivers to achieving big results – confidence, self-belief, self-esteem.
• Understanding the limitless nature of our potential.
• The importance of setting clearly defined goals over the long term, medium term and short term.
• Developing our own psychological buy-in to our goals.
• Building extreme efficiency and productivity.
• Removing the mental and emotional obstacles preventing us from achieving our true potential.
• How to trigger our own discomfort to ensure consistent growth and remain out of our comfort zone.
• How to think big and break down self-inflicted barriers and limits to performance.
• Setting new mental standards and performance expectations – a lesson from the Navy Seals.
A closer look at the 8 mental habits needed for success in sales:
Day 2: Telesales B2C
Understanding the modern buyer:
• Defining the high performing sales agent – attributes, qualities and conduct.
• Understanding how the modern-day buyer has changed in the last 10 years.
• Changing your perception of sales to overcome the fear that prevents you from taking action.
• Getting clear on your value proposition (WIIFT) and truly being sold on your product/service.
• Understanding the 4 types of buyer behaviour.
Making the call:
• Getting clear on your call objective prior to making a call.
• Understanding the art of successful interruption.
The 5-step telephone prospecting framework:
• The critical importance of the first 30 seconds on the phone.
• All you need to know about cold calling scripts, stats and conversion ratios.
• Overcoming reflex responses, brush-offs and rejections.
• Breaking down buyer resistance by aiming to serve and not sell.
• Asking the right questions to diagnose the client’s needs.
• The 10-10-80 rule.
• How to sell the features and benefits of your product or service.
• The importance of demonstrating ongoing value throughout the call.
• Why being a product / service expert is so critical to closing your sale?
• How to build credibility and trust with your clients as quickly as possible.
• The importance of listening and asking the right questions to diagnose your client’s problems.
• The art behind influencing your client positively.
• The importance of upselling and cross-selling your products or services to clients.
• How to get multiple commitments throughout the call to ensure client buy-in.
• The 4-step process to dealing with any objection.
• Closing the sale.
• Voice tone, inflection, pitch and speed.
• The importance of body language and facial expressions (even over the phone).
• The importance of what you say and how you say it.
• Asking for what you want.
• How to override the reptilian brains natural fight or flight response in the face of rejection.
• Developing mental resilience and dealing with rejection.
• The importance of enthusiasm and confidence in telesales.
Targets & outcomes:
• How to reverse engineer sales targets by linking targets to your greatest impact activities.
• The importance of measuring and tracking your activities.
• Learn how to create predictable outcomes in sales including targets and commission.
• How to work the power of small percentages to increase profits significantly.