Sales Skills - B2B
Sales Skills – B2B
1 Day (Intensive)
Who Should Attend?
Everyone in B2B Sales
The sales skills training course is an excellent program for B2B sales people wanting to significantly improve their selling skills in a current and modern day environment. The nature of sales has changed dramatically in the last 10 years and many sales people have fallen behind because they continue to use the same techniques and approaches that worked for them 10-15 years ago. Not only has the buyer changed but with growth in technology the relationship between the buyer and seller has changed significantly, with the buyer often entering the sales process at a much later stage in the process. This one day intensive program will educate, inspire and more importantly make sales people significantly more effective in closing deals.
- Understanding how the world of sales has changed in the last 10 years
- Understanding the modern-day buyer and the changing and oftentimes complex relationship between buyer and seller.
- Understanding and defining the future of the successful sales person in a fast-paced and ever-changing sales environment to remain relevant and successful.
- Understanding sales methodology and various approaches to tackling sales.
- Learn how to not only compete in your industry but completely dominate.
- Prospecting effectively to generate real results.
- Cold calling – all you need to know about scripts, numbers and conversion ratios.
- Social selling and building your own brand of excellence.
- Making targets easy to achieve by breaking it down.
- How to reverse engineering sales targets by linking targets to your greatest impact activities (GIA’s).
- The importance of measuring and tracking performance.
- Learn how to create predictable outcomes in sales including their targets and commission.
- How to trigger your own complexity state to ensure consistent growth and ensure you stay out of your comfort zone.
- How to use the power of small percentages to increase profits significantly.
- Defining your perfect client.
- Designing your sales plan for which you are accountable.
- Who has my Money?… following the money trail.
- Understanding the buying cycle and how to sell the features and benefits of your product or service.
- Opening relationships and accounts with clients that you only dreamed of.
- Strategic account management and how to become an indispensable strategic partner to your client.
- Why price should never be an issue and how to demonstrate ongoing value and ROI to clients.
- How to get multiple commitments from clients throughout the sales process.
- The importance of demonstrating your product / service expertise.
- How to build credibility and trust with your clients.
- Asking the right questions to diagnose your client’s problems and understand their pain points.
- How to think big and break down self-inflicted barriers and limits to performance.
- Listen, Listen and Listen some more to your clients to build a solution.
- Problem Solving – Its 99% of what we do.
- The art behind influencing your client positively.
- The importance of upselling and cross-selling your products or services to clients.
- The power of effective negotiating.
- Creating win-win deals.
STYLE OF TRAINING
The course delivers high-level concepts which requires maximum trainee involvement and includes cutting-edge content, multi-media, exercises (individual and group), experiential learning and role plays.