Telesales - B2C
Telesales – B2C
1 Day (Intensive)
Who Should Attend?
Everyone in B2C Telesales
The one day telesales B2C program is a comprehensive training course for telesales agents and may be done as a stand alone one day course or may be used as an either/Or option for the day 2 of the course “How to hit 200% sales target in 30 days” The course bring sales agents up to speed on the nature of the modern buyer, how to become a cold calling expert with tons of information relating to opening the call, to building credibility and trust, overcoming buyer resistance, the importance of listening, verbal and non-verbal communication, asking the right questions and effectively closing deals. Very importantly we incorporate the mindset aspect of telesales and how to deal with the mental and emotional challenges faced in telesales, including rejection, building resilience, and developing the right mindset. Then finally we look at some very practical aspects of managing high performance by measuring and tracking activities, and how to build predictable and consistent results.
Understanding the Modern Buyer:
- Defining the high performing sales agent – attributes, qualities and conduct.
- Understanding how the modern-day buyer has changed in the last 10 years.
- Changing your perception of sales to overcome the fear that prevents you from taking action.
- Getting clear on your value proposition (WIIFT) and truly being sold on your product/service.
- Understanding the 4 types of buyer behaviour.
Making the Call:
- Getting clear on your call objective prior to making a call.
- Understanding the art of successful interruption.
- The 5-step telephone prospecting framework.
- The critical importance of the first 30 seconds on the phone
- All you need to know about cold calling scripts, stats and conversion ratios.
- Overcoming reflex responses, brush-offs and rejections.
- Breaking down buyer resistance by aiming to serve and not sell.
- Asking the right questions to diagnose the client’s needs.
- The 10-10-80 rule.
- How to sell the features and benefits of your product or service.
- The importance of demonstrating ongoing value throughout the call.
- Why being a product / service expert is so critical to closing your sale?
- How to build credibility and trust with your clients as quickly as possible.
- The importance of listening and asking the right questions to diagnose your client’s problems.
- The art behind influencing your client positively.
- The importance of upselling and cross-selling your products or services to clients.
- How to get multiple commitments throughout the call to ensure client buy-in
- The 4-step process to dealing with any objection.
- Closing the sale.
- Voice tone, inflection, pitch and speed.
- The importance of body language and facial expressions (even over the phone).
- The importance of what you say and how you say it.
- Asking for what you want.
- Override the reptilian brains fight or flight response in the face of rejection.
- Developing mental resilience and dealing with rejection
- The importance of enthusiasm and confidence in telesales.
Targets and Outcomes:
- How to reverse engineer sales targets by linking targets to your Greatest Impact Activities.
- The importance of measuring and tracking your activities.
- Learn how to create predictable outcomes in sales including targets and commission.
- How to work the power of small percentages to increase profits significantly.
STYLE OF TRAINING
The course delivers high-level concepts which requires maximum trainee involvement and includes cutting-edge content, multi-media, exercises (individual and group), experiential learning and role plays.